Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Official

We have officially picked a name for our son.  



It's been a favorite since we found out we were expecting and it just seems to fit.  Brett and I had been using it back and forth with each other for a few weeks and when he called him by another name, neither of us thought it sounded right.  


- It's been printed on the family shower invitations ordered by my sister in law. 
- It's been told to the 20 kiddos in my class. 
- and now it's been shared on Facebook through the blog. 


and we all know it's not "official" until it's "Facebook Official". ;)  

  Today, when one of my sweet students was giving me a hug goodbye, she gently rubbed my belly and said "Goodbye baby Tucker, I will see you tomorrow."  Sweetest. Thing. Ever. 


Tucker Thomas Haby 
due - January 23, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment