Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

Today was Tucker's 1st Valentine's day. :) 


He celebrated in the best way a 26 day old knows how.  Eat, get a diaper change, be entertained by Mommy or Daddy and then take a nap… repeat.


Here are a few pictures documenting the occasion, captions written by T Man himself of course. ;) 


Grandma & Grandpa Haby came to visit on Sunday and brought me a VDay present!
Goodies I got my mommy to show her how much I love her.  I can't believe they sold me wine! ;) 
Hanging out in my crib while Sako makes sure the squirrels don't get me!
Notice my receding hairline/ balding head.  Apparently it's normal just like my baby acne,
and it gives me an idea of what I'll look like when I'm an old man. ;) 
Melting mommy's heart with my handsome face and sweet gurgles.  
Kirby keeping me company while I nap. 
The nice dinner my Mom and Dad enjoyed while I hung out in my swing.  I heard pastor Johnathon talking at church about making your spouse a priority and spending quality time together so I gave them a chance to do that without any fussing. I know, I know, I'm so sweet and thoughtful!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment