Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

      On January 1, 2012, Brett and I met up with Sallie, the talented owner of Country Grace Photography, in Gruene for a fun maternity photo shoot. Sallie is one of my very best friends and I am so very proud of her and her new endeavor with her photography company. (We became friends sophomore year of highschool, which would be about 12 years ago, when we had a boring science class together.  In 2008 she was a bridesmaid in my wedding when she was pregnant with her son and we have just grown closer over the years sharing our changing lives as they became enriched with husbands, babies, and new careers.  


We have a CD of 30 beautiful pictures to cherish forever, and I picked my favorite 12 to share with you!


37 weeks pregnant 










This one is my absolute favorite since it makes me think the Lord is shining his blessing on us. 

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the father of the heavenly lights..." 
~ James 1:17

by the way - Sallie does awesome family, senior, and newborn pics too should you need someone to take some pictures of your family! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sallie did an awesome job! Also Dana you made a very cute pregnant lady! Hope you are getting rest and enjoying your new little man!

    ReplyDelete