Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Holidays

Here's a recap of our Christmas in pictures.  I enjoy the holidays but often feel like it is a marathon of sorts, heading from one place to another for 3 days straight, and this year it was extra exhausting.  Oh well, it is worth it to spend that quality time with all of our dearest family. 

My mom's birthday is also on Christmas Eve and this year she turned 60, so we had some extra celebrating to do!

my adorable nephew and niece
my dad making homemade noodles
my mom and her grandkids
my mom and her 3 kiddos
my mom with her parents and siblings
part of the Haby clan
Maddie, our flower girl, whose parents are die hard aggies, got paid a dollar to put on Tucker's bib! ;)    

on Christmas day Xena and Kirby were content with their stuffed toys
while Sako preferred to run around outside with her ball
and ended up slicing her foot so bad that we had to wrap it in oodles of guaze and cover it with a sock
our little family at Christmas
my sister-in-law & brother-in-law's first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. Brad Haby
Brett with our new video camera for keeping up with Tucker
my brother-in-law showing off how he "looks so good" in his new life jacket
the in-laws showing off their new goodies
and let's not forget that Christmas usually is accompanied by deer hunting which means we are making jerky  :)   You may think we are such rednecks hanging this in a rack in the garage over the john boat to cure, but it is  absolutely DELICIOUS!

1 comment: